Empowered, Connected, & Badass
Imagine being surrounded by a group of women that truly inspired you to be greater. Helping you forge a path towards fulfillment. You start tuning out the negative noise from society telling you what roles you should take, or things you should have achieved by such and such age. You start listening to and acting on what YOU really want. Instead of feeling guilty for putting yourself first, you feel empowered. Like a badass.
Connect & move forward together
This is not group therapy. This is a group for women that are ready to learn effective techniques to reach the 2.0 version of themselves. A way to connect with other like minded women in an environment that is positive, solution focused, and forward driven.
This group is for you if you are ready to learn how to:
- Set healthy boundaries with people in your life (for example…):
- An overbearing mother who wants to tell you what diet to be on, how to raise your kids, or what to wear
- A boss that is driving you crazy expecting you to answer emails at midnight on a Friday
- Or any loved ones that are expecting too much from you
Communicate more effectively by:
- Improving your negotiation skills
- Being able to express how you feel clearly without attacking/nagging/avoiding to lessen the arguments you have with loved ones
- Tailor your message to your audience so you get your point across more clearly
- Use the power of non-verbal communication: by getting techniques to use your facial expressions, tone of voice, and body language to work to your advantage instead of against you
Increase your self-esteem so that you get out of your own way when you are chasing your goals
- Eliminate negative self talk of: “I don’t know how to achieve that”, “That’s impossible”, or “I don’t have the energy to do that now”
- Stop playing the comparison game of “He/she is better than me”, “Why can’t my life be like that”, or “They are my age and so much further along in…”
- Create more space in your schedule for self-care by eliminating things you don’t really need to do but keep doing out of guilt or feelings of obligation
- Hear from expert guest speakers on:
- Taking control of your finances
- Improving your physical health
- Strengthening relationships
Meet your new and fabulous crew
Connect with a diverse group of women from all over the country who want to work on the same goal…to become the happiest and healthiest version of themselves.
The when, where, and how
- The first group session will be starting Friday May 29th at 12:00pm-1:15pm, and we will have group on a bi-weekly basis- every other Friday at that same time for a total of 6 sessions
- We will be meeting online live virtually through zoom
- This means you can join from anywhere, no matter where you live in America
- You can join from the comfort of your home and not worry about your safety when it comes to COVID-19
- That means you finally have an actual reason to…..
- Start using your “lunch break” you never used at work
- Or get help from your partner/neighbor/family member/friend for a BREAK from the endless zoom classes you have been doing lately with your kids
- Or if you’re not working, you could use this precious rare time for self development
- No matter what the reason above is for you, all that matters is that you are engaging in the VERY important and noble cause to FINALLY take care of yourself!!!
- And besides, how great is it that you can dress casual and comfortable with no makeup on since you are not leaving the house lol
- The smallest the group will be is 5 members and the largest it will be is 10
The total cost of the group for 6 sessions (with each session being 75 minutes long) is only $399. You will be charged for the group as a one time payment in advance before the group starts. Non-attendance to any session will not allow for refunds. Think of it as paying for a gym membership, you are charged whether you go or not. However, please try to attend each session as there are only 6, and your presence would be missed as each person is important!
Let’s get started, group begins Friday May 29th!
If you are ready to gain support from a special community of women while learning effective tools contact me at 954-393-2930. Space is limited as maximum capacity is only 10 members.